Thursday, January 30, 2014

Let it snow!

SNOW! SNOW! SNOW! My kids were so excited; they were out of school, and they finally got to use the sleds we bought them for Christmas two years ago. We had a great time. I hope you did also. Then my mind began to drift toward something else. Isaiah 1:18 came to mind. This verse of Scripture says, “’Come now, let us reason together,’ says the Lord: ‘though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as WHITE AS SNOW (emphasis added); though they are red like crimson, they shall become like wool.’”


When I think of snow I think of beautiful, perfect, clean, and pure. The Holy Spirit reminded me on Wednesday morning of this as it pertains to my life, since I came to God on His terms, and allowed Him to wash my life with the precious blood of Jesus Christ, my Savior and Lord. Hallelujah! Praise the Lord! May you bask in the glorious thought of being made white as snow, pure as snow through the perfect and eternal sacrifice of King Jesus. And may you spend this day and the next, until time ends and eternity begins, living your life as one big THANK YOU to the only one worthy of it. 

We are the church.

No comments:

Post a Comment